Originally posted on WASHTech, THE project (2011-2013):
AboutA Source News blog.
News on water supply, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) technologies for developing countries
- December 11, 2013 Webinar – Introducing and scaling up sustainable water and sanitation technologies
- TAF addresses the challenge of technology in WASH (video)
- 1st WASHTech webinar attracts 25 participants and lots of questions
- Webinar: investing in effective technologies with the Technology Applicability Framework
- Pre-launch: context-specific validation and introduction of WASH technologies for sustainable services
- For a lighter burden: competition for a better water container
- Reinventing the toilet?
- Water For People and Akvo to co-develop FLOW monitoring tool
Technologies CloudAfrica Capacity development Disinfection East Asia & Pacific Ecosan Europe & Central Asia Filtration Hand pumps Household treatment Information & Communication Latin America & Caribbean Latrines Middle East & North Africa Monitoring & evaluation North America Rainwater harvesting Research Sanitary facilities Sanitation South Asia Uncategorized Wastewater treatment Water and livelihoods Water collection Water distribution Water quality Water quality monitoring Water storage Water supply Water treatment
Add to favourites